> From: David kerber [mailto:[email protected]] > Subject: jdbc driver location in TC 7
> Where is the recommended location for jdbc driver jars in TC7, > when I'm using separate CATALINA_HOME and CATALINA_BASE locations? If you look in conf/catalina.properties, you'll see the order in which the common loader searches directories. > If it makes a difference, I am not using tomcat's connection > pooling; it's handled in my app. That's a critical difference. > I generally would prefer to put it in my webapp's lib directory That is the correct location, since Tomcat is not involved. - Chuck THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers. --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
