On 16/04/2012 12:43, Darryl Lewis wrote:
Make sure the monitoring code is before the struts call.

On 16/04/12 5:38 PM, "Miguel González Castaños"
<miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>  wrote:

On 16/04/2012 09:34, Debraj Mallick wrote:
hi there,

to access use :*http://<host>/<context>/monitoring*

link:
*http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/wiki/UserGuide#3._First_results*
Don't get me wrong, but what does it matter the access URL if my webapp
doesn't even work?
Hi,
 I was able to configure javamelody in Tomcat 6 with a HTTP protocol in a
virtual machine.

 Now that I'm trying to configure javamelody in Tomcat 5 with HTTPS I get the
following
error when I try to add the context and the URL:
 javamelody avax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target.

 However the site certificate is signed by Verisign. What we are doing wrong?

 Regards,

 Miguel