Hi Miguel,

First, javamelody.war is *optional*. I suggest to try javamelody without
using it.
You may read the user guide for help with this:
http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/wiki/UserGuide
(if you have an exception, please copy the complete stack-trace)

Then, there is an issue with Tomcat 5.5, only if you use javamelody v1.36.
See http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/issues/detail?id=207
It will be fixed in v1.37 soon.

Emeric

Miguel González Castaños wrote