> never had this problem when i deployed to Solaris....I'll try again
> tommorrow when i have a REAL Operating System to deploy my webapp

So you have a web app, serving up web pages, that are being cached in a
browser. The browser is not refreshing, for reasons unknown. You say that
the clock was incorrect, but now I assume the problem is still occurring.
Yet you think that moving the webapp to a "real os" will help?

Browsers cache pages only if they are told to. Have you used some kind of
technique to check the headers? Fiddler or live http headers? Why are the
pages being cached?

Once you know that, perhaps you can resolve the issue. If I had a car that
wouldn't start, I know nothing about cars but I'm reasonably confident that
changing the garage won't help the issue that much

Chris