On 15/05/2012 17:22, André Warnier wrote:
Vickie Troy-McKoy wrote:

Thank you Andre for your help. After I configured it as you specified, the behavior was the same as before I inquired on this forum.

Well, it doesn't sound as if we really helped a lot then, or am I misunderstanding this too ?
:-)

Note also for the record (and maybe a later enquiry) that it should not really be necessary to have 2 separate Apache httpd instances. At least if we now understand properly what you are really trying to achieve..

Just wondering. With a 64 bits OS, how much RAM can you handle in a JVM and therefore with each instance of Tomcat? For a 12 Gb of RAM machine, it would be wise if you want to have this kind of setup (Apache and two Tomcat instances in the same machine) if you need more than 400-500 concurrent users?

Miguel