Hi,

It is really strange, most of the time tomcat seems to just ignore these
context files I put.
But if I change the alias path to a directory which doesn't exist and then
make a change in another context file, tomcat tries to reload the second
file and the first one and then complains about invalid directory in alias.
I fix the directory path, again change the other context file to trigger a
reload (not triggered by changing the one with the aliases attribute),
tomcat reloads the second file and then just continues to ignore the
aliases from the first file.
I must be missing some other configuration somewhere.. does anyone know
what is it?

Thanks,
Michael