Hello,

Is there anything I can do to help qualify the problem even more ?

Beyond having shown the source code of the servlet, would a fully
mavenized example help? Anything else?

Regards,

--
Laurent

--
Laurent Petit

Agence +33 (0)4 78 47 07 49

Email     lpe...@yseop.com

Yseop apporte une réponse intelligente et individualisée à chacun de vos
clients

www.yseop.com