Hi,
try mvn tomee:run after having added to the pom:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.openejb.maven</groupId>
        <artifactId>tomee-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.6.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <configuration>
           <tomeeClassifier>jaxrs</tomeeClassifier>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

that said deploying a jar with rest services will probably fail because
rest endpoints reuse the context if the webapp

*Romain Manni-Bucau*