well, depends a lot on the enterprise and its workflow. About tests
arquillian can already do a lot (multiple containers, multiple archives...)

About deployment, deploying from jenkins through mvn seems quite common
today but using just a jenkins hook to do so is maybe easier and more
"portable" (accross servers).

*Romain Manni-Bucau*