Hello,

I did not customize the timeout of the transaction manager, I'm sorry,
how do I do that?

The transaction time is generally less than the @Schedule frequency,
unless something goes wrong, and then we have more and more items to
process the next time. Which makes this a worsening problem of a
kind.. the more times we fail the longer the next one is going to
take.