Thank you for that information, I also find
https://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html

Now, when I make my conf/tomee.xml be this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<tomee>
<TransactionManager type="javax.transaction.TransactionManager">
defaultTransactionTimeoutSeconds=3600
</TransactionManager>
</tomee>

After starting Apache TomEE I have the following error:

INFO [main] org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.init
openejb configuration file is '/home/tomee/myapp/conf/tomee.xml'
INFO [main] org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.configureService
Configuring Service(id=Tomcat Security Service, type=SecurityService,
provider-id=Tomcat Security Service)
SEVERE [main] org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.configureService
Failed Configuring Service(id=null)
 org.apache.openejb.config.NoSuchProviderException: Cannot determine a
provider for TransactionManager(id=null,
type=javax.transaction.TransactionManager, provider=null).

Possible valid configurations might be:
  <TransactionManager id="null" type="TransactionManager"/>
        at
org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.configureService(ConfigurationFactory.java:1065)
        at
org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.getOpenEjbConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:467)
        at
org.apache.openejb.config.ConfigurationFactory.getOpenEjbConfiguration(ConfigurationFactory.java:575)
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.getOpenEjbConfiguration(Assembler.java:429)
        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.build(Assembler.java:408)
        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB$Instance.<init>(OpenEJB.java:148)
        at org.apache.openejb.OpenEJB.init(OpenEJB.java:296)
        at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.initialize(TomcatLoader.java:246)
        at org.apache.tomee.catalina.TomcatLoader.init(TomcatLoader.java:134)
        at
org.apache.tomee.catalina.ServerListener.lifecycleEvent(ServerListener.java:122)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
        at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.setStateInternal(LifecycleBase.java:402)
        at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.init(LifecycleBase.java:110)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:640)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:665)
        at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:88)
        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:55)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.load(Bootstrap.java:281)
        at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:455)