Hi Romain,

Thanks for taking a look. But I am Not sure what you meant .. could you
please elaborate.

I have the resource configuration in tomee.xml and the following in web.xml.

<resource-ref>
                <description>MySQL Connection</description>
                <res-ref-name>jdbc/localDB</res-ref-name>
                <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
        </resource-ref>

In the code , I try to access it with
        DataSource ds = (DataSource)envCtx.lookup("jdbc/SentinelDB");

If I put the resources in tomee.xml , it works fine. However, if I put it in
resources.xml in the WEB-INF folder for the app, then I get the error.