Per [Avoid properties conflict when configuring TomEE DataSource][1], I
added ignoreDefaultValues=true to <Resource> in tomee.xml,

<Resource id="jdbc/mcmsJta" type="javax.sql.DataSource">
  JdbcDriver net.sf.hajdbc.sql.DataSource
  IgnoreDefaultValues true
  JtaManaged true
  jmxEnabled true
  LogSql false
</Resource>

and the result are the [exceptions in the log file][2].

the exceptions seem to prove that I need to add the following to <Resource
.../>

cluster="..."
factory="..."

can you please advise how I can add these two parameters to <Resource .../>
in tomee.xml, or should I revert to META-INF/context.xml?

[1]:
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2012/11/08/avoid-properties-conflict-when-configuring-tomee-datasource/
[2]: https://gist.github.com/smithh032772/7279765#file-log3-txt