can -> yes (just return a datasource proxy which does the same on all
datasources for each invocation)
should -> no (databases have hard times implementing it so just use
it, it will be better regarding all aspects - excepted $$ maybe)
Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau