According to Maven Repository:
http://search.maven.org/#search|ga|1|tomee there seems to be a problem
with that WAR module TomEE provides. I see:

org.apache.openejb:tomee-jaxrs-webapp:1.5.2
org.apache.openejb:tomee-plus-webapp:4.0.0
org.apache.openejb:tomee-webapp:4.0.0

Maybe we stopped producing/pushing all three flavors of the single JAR
file added to your $CATALINA_BASE/lib or WEB-INF/lib to up-convert an
existing Apache Tomcat into an Apache TomEE?