Ok, thanks for the link. We need the tomee-plus profile. I really like
the idea of providing a drop-in which up converts an Apache Tomcat
instance to Apache TomEE, but I am surprised we would not do it for
every profile. They would be useful just like the alternate bundles
for stand alone are useful.

Is it difficult to have them composed automatically by the automated
build system, release process, etc?