I read it, i use it when i was using glassfish, but after i migrate to
TomEE they fix this bug (in TomEE).

What i can tell you with CODI i have this same issue running in JBoss,
Glassfish and TomEE, in TomEE this issue was resolved and work right now at
least in Linux, but with this kind of problems in this 3 app server (when i
tested in 2012), i think so i will try to remove CODI dependency in the
future. Of course is not an easy task, i need ViewScoped when is available
in myfaces 2.2 and re-code my @Page beans @InitView, security as many other
features that CODI provides, im not sure, maybe DeltaSpike is the solution.

For now i just need CODI working in Windows.

2013/12/11 Howard W. Smith, Jr. <smithh032...@gmail.com>

> hmmm, interesting...
>
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:38 PM, Howard W. Smith, Jr. <
> smithh032...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:12 PM, José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Then, its possible to be a TomEE issue with CODI only in Windows
> >

> > hmmm, see this[1], Rudy (PrimeFaces user) makes some good blogs; even
> > though this/his blog targets weblogic, you may want to read that blog and
> > try what he is recommending there...for tomee, too.
> >

> > [1]
> >
> http://jsfcorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/codi-on-oracle-weblogic-server-12c.html
> >

> on that blog post, Mark Struberg, MyFaces (CODI) committer mentioned the
> following (almost seems to recommend OpenWebBeans over CODI):
>
> struberg <http://www.blogger.com/profile/17156257317473708305>1 year
> ago<
> http://jsfcorner.blogspot.com/2012/01/codi-on-oracle-weblogic-server-12c.html?showComment=1326039010814#c1243685754936558401
> >

> Hi Rudy! Thanks for this good post! Just like to point out to readers why
> the unpacking is needed at all. This has to do with some Weld 'feature' as
> well. We will clarify/fix this behaviour in the CDI-1.1 spec. Please note
> that OWB doesn't suffer from this problem ;) See
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-18 LieGrue, strub

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*