TomEE 1.6.0 (final) + CODI dependencies in an EAR project + Linux (Debian
or Ubuntu) = The app run and work as expected

TomEE 1.6.0 (final) + CODI dependencies in an EAR project + Windows 7 or 8
= The app doesnt run, you get: java.lang.IllegalStateException: No bean
found for type: org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.api.config.
JsfModuleConfig

Sample for reproduce it:   https://github.com/maxtorzito/tomee-codi   (just
download the project, run with tomee run or generate the ear and copy/paste
to apps folder and then try to run tomee, then you get the excepction,
again only in Windows)

This error "The app doesnt run, you get: java.lang.IllegalStateException:
No bean found for type:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.jsf.api.config.JsfModuleConfig"
was reported in "TomEE 0.9.x" i and then Romain fixed in TomEE
1.1.0-SNAPSHOT. This still work but only in Linux environment not in
Windows.

*SCJA. José Luis Cetina*