Sorry -- my question wasn't intended to be rude.   It was more aimed at the
long term health of the project, and delivering the goods.   I think you
guys are doing tremendous work and the support here is fabulous.  But I have
to be able to sell moving to tomee to my boss;  I put my chips behind
glassfish three or four years ago and it went belly up.  We are seriously
looking a jumping fish now, and we don't want to have another platform move
in 3 or 4 years -- it's a lot of work.