The question is rather what the options are :)

TomEE will sustain for quite some time. And TomEE rocks all the other servers
from a performance aspect with a quite big gain.

TomEE also doesn’t just ship ‚banana-ware‘ and then switch to commercial
releases after the projects starts to become mature (you know who I’m talking
about).

So I’d say TomEE is not only the best server around but almost the only _real_
open source server on the market.

LieGrue,
strub