To start the FacesContext I added myfaces-test22 dependecy and
changed EjbContainerTest to extend AbstractViewControllerTestCase.

With *@javax.faces.bean.ManagedBean + @javax.faces.bean.ViewScoped* it
works, but with *@javax.inject.Named + @javax.faces.view.ViewScoped* I'm
getting a *java.lang.ClassCastException:
javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot$ViewMap cannot be cast to
org.apache.myfaces.view.ViewScopeProxyMap*

Any ideas?

Thanks

*Stacktrace:*

FAILED: gerarRelatorio on
EjbContainerTest(br.com.tecnico.page.teleSuporte.RelatoriosSacwebControllerTest)
java.lang.ClassCastException: javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot$ViewMap
cannot be cast to org.apache.myfaces.view.ViewScopeProxyMap
at
org.apache.myfaces.cdi.view.ViewScopeContextImpl.getCurrentViewScopeId(ViewScopeContextImpl.java:81)
at
org.apache.myfaces.cdi.view.ViewScopeContextImpl.getContextualStorage(ViewScopeContextImpl.java:98)
at
org.apache.myfaces.cdi.view.ViewScopeContextImpl.get(ViewScopeContextImpl.java:156)
at
org.apache.webbeans.context.CustomPassivatingContextImpl.get(CustomPassivatingContextImpl.java:46)
at
org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.getContextualInstance(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:100)
at
org.apache.webbeans.intercept.NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.get(NormalScopedBeanInterceptorHandler.java:70)
at
br.com.tecnico.page.teleSuporte.RelatoriosSacwebController$$OwbNormalScopeProxy0.setFiltro(br/com/spdata/tecnico/page/teleSuporte/RelatoriosSacwebController.java)
at
br.com.tecnico.page.teleSuporte.RelatoriosSacwebControllerTest.gerarRelatorio(RelatoriosSacwebControllerTest.java:27)
at
at
at
org.testng.internal.MethodInvocationHelper.invokeMethod(MethodInvocationHelper.java:85)
at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeMethod(Invoker.java:648)
at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeTestMethod(Invoker.java:834)
at org.testng.internal.Invoker.invokeTestMethods(Invoker.java:1142)
at
org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.invokeTestMethods(TestMethodWorker.java:124)
at org.testng.internal.TestMethodWorker.run(TestMethodWorker.java:108)
at org.testng.TestRunner.privateRun(TestRunner.java:771)
at org.testng.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:621)
at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runTest(SuiteRunner.java:357)
at org.testng.SuiteRunner.runSequentially(SuiteRunner.java:352)
at org.testng.SuiteRunner.privateRun(SuiteRunner.java:310)
at org.testng.SuiteRunner.run(SuiteRunner.java:259)
at org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.runSuite(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:52)
at org.testng.SuiteRunnerWorker.run(SuiteRunnerWorker.java:86)
at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesSequentially(TestNG.java:1176)
at org.testng.TestNG.runSuitesLocally(TestNG.java:1101)
at org.testng.TestNG.run(TestNG.java:1009)
at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.run(RemoteTestNG.java:111)
at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.initAndRun(RemoteTestNG.java:204)
at org.testng.remote.RemoteTestNG.main(RemoteTestNG.java:175)