Until you know what the leak is (jvisualvm can help if you get a heap dump,
it can be done through JMX IIRC) it is hard to help you. If you find the
thread on the forum/mails where we treated it with Steve you will see what
it should look like if you are affected by this bug.

If you have several ERROR or SEVERE in your logs sharing them can also help
since the stack we'll say us where it comes from and I could check if
that's a leaking logger or not.

Romain Manni-Bucau