Hi,

I added the the heap dump args, next time JVM crashes I'll try MAT.

I ran VisualVM with 7.0.1 and 7.0.2 locally
7.0.1 had 1655 org.apache.openejb.Logger instantes (39720 bytes)
7.0.2 had 54 org.apache.openejb.Logger instantes (1296 bytes)

I'd like to run VisualVM remotely, but I was not able to connect. I opened
ports 1099 and 9090 on the firewall and added export
CATALINA_OPTS="-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=9090
-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=localhost" to setenv.sh (also tried with
JAVA_OPTS)

Do I need additional config?

Thanks