for 10.5 can you test fix packs 3/4/5 just to be sure? Not a DB2 expert but
would be great to understand what the error means exactly and these packs
seem to relate to that issue with some explanation on the "fix" (or if you
have a DB2 doc explaining this more explicitly it can help as well).

Romain Manni-Bucau