Hello Francois,

TomEE 8 does support MicroProfile JWT 1.1.  As for the overall level of
support, MicroProfile 2.1 would be the most accurate version to cite, though
the answer is really it's a bit mixed.

Essentially MicroProfile 2.1 is the last MicroProfile version that included
Fault Tolerance 1.x.  MicroProfile 2.2 switched to FaultTolerance 2.0 which is
not supported.  Some of the specs are more current than the versions that were
included in MicroProfile 2.1, so parts of our MicroProfile support is more
current.

The technique of looking at the related API jar as you did is the right one to
use.

Most people are working on Jakarta EE 8 compliance with a secondary focus on
Jakarta EE 9 compliance as they are the same TCK just with different
namespaces.  I suspect when that is done people will move onto getting
MicroProfile compliance more current.

That isn't to say help getting MicroProfile support more current right now
wouldn't be extremely welcome -- it definitely would -- however, no one has
volunteered yet so it sits in the "someday" pile.

Hope that helps.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins