You are very welcome.
If during migration you saw things that could have helped you, let us know,
or fill a JIRA ticket. If you had issues, you are probably not alone.

I created the last release and vote is open for 72 hours for the jBatch
implementation (BatchEE). As soon as this one is done, we should be running
out of SNAPSHOT and move on with the plan.
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro