Von: Richard Zowalla <r...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Freitag, 31. März 2023 15:07
An: users@tomee.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Approx. release date for TomEE 10.x

Hi,

we had some discussion on various lists, that we most likely cannot eol 9.x
before having a 10.x ready - otherwise ppl won't migrate ;)

The bad thing is, that Tomcat 10.0.x (targeting EE9), which is the basis for
TomEE 9, got eol'ed by the Tomcat team and won't receive any security/bug fixes.

We still need to figure out, if upgrading TomEE 9 to use Tomcat 10.1.x
(targeting EE10) will have a significant impact on the EE9.1 tck results.

To determine a first impact level on the tck side, we need to run the TCK
signature tests on a TomEE 9.x build with a Tomcat 10.1.x under the covers.

Any help with it is welcome.

Gruß
Richard

Am Mittwoch, dem 29.03.2023 um 12:42 +0000 schrieb
manuel.gamerdin...@t-systems.com: