Hi all,

I want to start using the Tuwani library. But I've just wondered where
to start. It seems that there are several sub projects for handling
BitCoin or Ethereal, which is not what I wanted.

I'm looking for a solution to to secure a document's history so that it
can't be changed (or so that changed would cause an invalid history). I
thought if I create consecutive blocks in a blockchain it would be a
good solution. But I don't know which classes I can use from the Tuwani
project. Would be great if someone could give me an advice. The
mechanics of a blockchain is generally known to me (at least I think so
;-) ).

TIA,
Ralf.