Hello Ralph,

If you’re looking for a way to hash a document and store in on the permaweb,
IPFS or arweave might be good choices.

It looks like you’re trying to create your own blockchain for the purposes of
storing a doc, however. Am I understanding this right?
If so, you might be best served by understanding how to hash docs (see our
crypto package, and the sodium library), where to store docs (see our
merkle-trie implementation) and how to gossip hashes to other participants (see
gossip app, plumtree, hobbits, etc).

Cheers,

Antoine