Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold wrote:
Georg Gell wrote:

And now a feature request:
I would like to have the ability to set a txt record in the default
records. I need this to use SPF (Sender Policy Framework -
http://spf.pobox.com/) as anti spam tool.
All my clients use the same mail servers, so this would be perfect in
the default records.

Perhaps having a default would be helpful, but you definitely need to add more than just one SPF record per domain ... You need to cover all the subs as well...

Hmm, at the moment, this TXT-record is enough for all my domains afaik:
v=spf1 a mx -all
This means they can send via webmail from the server and via all mx servers as mail gateways.