Georg Gell wrote:

True, but that does not concern me. I am a small ISP, and my clients just need "normal" mail addresses. I don't sell sub domains, so nobody is going to send an email from a sub domain. And usually people feel the shorter an email address is the better.
And having
v=spf1 a mx -all
makes imo sense in any case as a reasonable default for any domain. If it is not what one needs in certain special cases it can always be changed later ;)

Agreed.. :) I'm on the SPF list and I see a lot of stuff come across there regarding issues with subdomains.. Figured I'd try to help out in advance, but apparently you already have a clue.. :)

I just put 0.9b1 on my servers here... Looks pretty nice.. The ability to jump directly to a domain by letter is pretty cool.. :P

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold