Opppsss!!! hahaha.. gotta get into that habit, at the moment, the tabs
display a unique id just to see if i can get it working.  also... I am
currently using a list, cause I cant add a AbstractTab to the 'item' in
populate item :(

final List tabs = new ArrayList();

chatSessionTabs = new RefreshingView("chatSessionTabs", new
PropertyModel(HotListTargetPanel.this.getJumbuckSession().getMySessionData(),
"chatSessions")) {

            protected Iterator getItemModels() {
                return new
ModelIteratorAdapter(HotListTargetPanel.this.getJumbuckSession().getMySessionData().getChatSessions().iterator())
{
                    protected IModel model(Object object) {
                        return new Model((Serializable) object);
                    }
                };
            }
            protected void populateItem(Item item) {
                Label chatSessionTabData = new Label("chatSessionTab",
((Long)item.getModelObject()).toString());
                final long tempChatSessionId = (Long)item.getModelObject();

                item.add(chatSessionTabData);
                tabs.add(new AbstractTab(item.getModel()) {
                    public Panel getPanel(String panelId) {
                        return new FlirtTabPanel(panelId,
tempChatSessionId);
                    }
                });
            }
        };

        add(chatSessionTabs);
        if (tabs.size() > 0)
            add(new AjaxTabbedPanel("tabs", tabs));
        else
            add(new Label("tabs", "You have no chat sessions"));