Hi Igor,

First thing, thanks, your hints gave me the direction and I solved the
issue... I like the approach 'Classname.Key' and I think it's right for
this category of generic validators as are those in 'validator'
package.
It was just a question of overriding one method:

@Override
public void error (final IValidatable validatable, final String
resourceKey) {
    super.error(validatable, resourceKey() + "." + resourceKey);
}

and everything worked like a charm ;-)

What do you think of adding this validator in trunk ?

Cheers,
Stojce