Well, one thing more I've remembered, in one of the examples there is a
POJO used as a backing model, which implements IClusterable, but it doesn't
seems like that interface belongs to Wicket as of version 1.2.6, or even the
extensions, perhaps all or part of the examples are built on Wickets 1.3
beta ??

Daniel