Hi Eelco,

I saw you mention Hibernate in the intro but I've been using JPOX with
great success with Wicket also. You might want to mention that in the
book or new comers might think Wicket is a Hibernate only framework.

I use JPOX through the open source exPOJO (shameless plug!
www.expojo.com) which is a light weight implementation of the "Exposed
Domain Model Pattern" popularized in another Manning book, "POJOs in
Action" by Chris Richardson. exPOJO also acts like an ORM agnostic layer
over your chosen transparent persistence technology (currently supports
JPOX and Hibernate) so that you can keep your code fairly independent of
the underlying persistence library, allowing you to easily port from one
to another to do performance comparisons etc.,

Action