Argh sorry for the quick answer.. Instead of using a list to supply options for the dropdown you'll need to use a model, and then add the option by adding it to the modelobject.. This is how I've done it. Afterwards you can either poke model.changed or model.setobject with the list.

regards Nino

Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael wrote:
Sure just add it to the model/bean:)

andrea pantaleoni wrote:
Hi,
I'm creating a DropDownChoice in this way: DropDownChoice dropDownChoice = new
DropDownChoice(id,PropertyModel(beanName,"propertyName"),List,renderer)

Now I want to add a choice with key 0 and Value "" (empty string)
I was looking for the API and I expected to find something like
dropDownChoice.addChoice(choice) but there is not.

Is there a way to add a extra choice after the dropdown component is built?

Many thanks Andrea