Hi,
I'm creating a DropDownChoice in this way:
DropDownChoice dropDownChoice = new
DropDownChoice(id,PropertyModel(beanName,"propertyName"),List,renderer)

Now I want to add a choice with key 0 and Value "" (empty string)
I was looking for the API and I expected to find something like
dropDownChoice.addChoice(choice) but there is not.

Is there a way to add a extra choice after the dropdown component is built?

Many thanks
Andrea