well, it kind of is the task of the developers, but it's totally up to them
to choose when they fix (or not fix) which bugs.
also, what keeps you from contributing?

anyway, companies providing commercial support are listed in the wiki:
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/companies-that-provide-services.html