On 9/7/07, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You can revert to httpsessionstore by changing
> Application.newSessionStore method. But that's not recommended. What
> are your performance problems? I doubt it is caused by the session
> store.

And if you are interested in just profiling etc, you could just use
SLCSS and a dummy file page store. You're back button won't work in
that case, but for profiling that's probably not relevant.

But I agree with Matej, it is unlikely that SLCSS is a bottleneck,
even though intuition might point to that.

Eelco