How big is the page? Sounds like a really, really big component
hierarchy. Then it sounds reasonable that the httpsession store is
much faster: it keeps it in ram, and doesn't use serialization until
the session is serialized (server shutting down, deciding to put
session to disk or replication of session across cluster) iirc.

I think we would appreciate some way of replicating your results. I
assume you can't share the actual code, but could you share a spin-off
of the page's component structure and a Model that replicates the data
stuff's size (including the detach logic)?

Martijn

On 9/10/07, Alex Objelean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If the pages wouldn't be serializable, it wouldn't work in development mode.
> Is it right?
>
> I think that it is not necessarily about how large is application, in my
> case it is about how large is the model I'm working with for that specific
> request (ajax request).
>
> My action was: fetch a subview of a very large table 300x300, each cell has
> a heavy model object.
>
> Alex.
>

> Johan Compagner wrote:
> >
> > that looks very strange to me. We have also a very large app here and we
> > dont notice a difference
> > So i am very curious what is happening at your place then. Are you sure
> > for
> > example that the pages
> > are serializable ?  That we don't have constantly exceptions?
> >
> > johan
> >

> > On 9/10/07, Alex Objelean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>

> >> Maybe the profiling was not a perfect one. But still, I have to give up
> >> using
> >> SecondSessionLevelStore just because the responsiveness of the
> >> application
> >> is very slow.

> >> overall

> >> of