Hi Martijn,

> Hmm, it starts to sound like a conference.

No, no, absolutely.. That would be way too much.

But it sounds like you could easily get 40 people in a room with a very simple
5 talks schedule. It really doesn't have to be a *conference*, it could be
anything from a hackaton to a Barcamp or anything in between.

If you stick to 2 hour sessions with only a very local audience, you're missing
out on a lot of the Apache power!

I apologize if I sound like a know-it-all, it's certainly not my intention to
do so. But I'd be very much against a scattered set of 3-people meetups all
across the globe if there's enough interest to bring all (or some) of them
together in one room.

But that's just my 2 cents. Again, I just like the idea of having a meetup and
I'd really love to be there. So please sign me up. I promise I'll speak Dutch
if you want me to :)

Maybe it's an idea to setup a Wiki page where people can add their name so we
really get some insight in how many people would actually be interested in
joining such a meetup? Maybe it's just 10 and then I'll shut up anyway 8-)

Arjé