Hi Ayodeji:

See my responses below...

-Dan Syrstad
http://wicketwebbeans.sourceforge.com

On 9/13/07, Ayodeji Aladejebi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Does your framework support drill down feature in case  I have a
> List<Bean>
> as a property in my parent bean so that it can also generate a listview of
> form fields based on that properties of the Child Bean collection ?

Yes, it does support collections of nested beans. Please see the
Invoice/InvoiceLines example in the documentation.

if there is also a way to customize the drill depth, it will also be nice

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this. If you mean limit how deep the
nesting goes, the answer is yes. You can alway specify whether a bean or a
bean property is displayed, thus controlling how deep the nesting goes.