Dipu Seminlal wrote:
Hi Ate,

I'm interested in the portlet support which you have implemented in wicket.
Cool!

Any idea when it might be merged into the trunk?
It is under discussion right now on the dev list.
I've proposed to merge this into trunk now (before -beta4 release), but this
hasn't been decided or voted upon yet.
I do hope we can wrap this up quickly though.

The discussion is somewhat split up over two different threads which you can
view in context using nabble:

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/Please-review-WICKET-983%3A-Merge-the-portlet-support-branch-into-the-trunk-tf4470851.html
[2]
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--jira--Resolved%3A-%28WICKET-647%29-New-Wicket-Portlet-support-tf4467600.html

Feel free to join those and let us know your opinion too :)

Regards,

Ate

Regards
Dipu