I am not sure I understand correctly. :)

I thought the current page was serialized to the session and that the other
pages or views were stored to the filesystem. So my question was really, if
the filesystem where temporary pages are stored is shared, would Wicket be
immune to requests coming in to random servers in the cluster. I was hoping
that it might be possible to do a dumb load balancing arrangement. I am not
totally clear on the whole page lifecycle, so hopefully my question is not
completely out in left field.

-Mike