Yeah, something like that. either dirty() or something else. Point it
it would be just one call without tracking each change. And for
HttpSessionStore, we could still support it, but only with one (most
recent) version per page instance. Thus no page versioning without
secondlevelcachesessionstore. But that is for 1.4 or later of course.

-Matej