i have traced the wicket source codes at the place that how it generates the
ajax js like
wcall=wicketAjaxGet('xxx')
but i don't know exactly what this does, so how to "add parameter" to the
wicket ajax request?

i can add custom js to the wicket ajax javascript, but how can I pass the
some dynamic js state into that ajax request, e.g. i trigger the ajax
request by a link with AjaxEventBehavior on onclick event.

would you mind show me a simple example?