Well I only have up to chapter 4 so far... too bad, maybe it would have helped :-))

Sebastiaan

Martijn Dashorst wrote:
On 10/4/07, Sebastiaan van Erk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
(which is a pleasant escape from my philosophy homework where I have to
try understand what stuff like "It follows that trying to give tensed
thoughts or sentences non-token-reflexive truth-conditions, tensed or
tenseless, always leads to contradiction" means...) :-))

Huh? Is Wicket in Action required reading for Philosophy? That is a
quote from chapter 6.

Martijn