I don't know that 1.1 has a tar.  My project uses maven, so it was a snap to
add the Databinder bits to our pom.

Here is the page that gives the databinder snapshot repo info:
http://databinder.net/site/show/faq#updates

If you don't use maven, I could always send a 1.1-SNAPSHOT directly to
you...

FYI, The databinder site has some examples that help with learning how to
use and adapt the code to your own project.

Chuck