Hi,

in an address edit panel I've got the two AutoCompleteText fields 'zipcode'
and 'city'.

When a users begins typing into the zipcode-field, the autocomplete shows up
and offers valid "zipcode - city" combinations. After selecting a value from
the autocomplete the 'zipcode' is set. Same for 'city' field, i.e. after
selecting a "zipcode - city" from the city's autocomplete the "city"-field
is set accordingly.
(Thanks for the great autocomplete-support in Wicket which allows separation
of displayvalue and textvalue!)

Now to my question: after selection of a "zipcode - city" combination from
either autocomplete list I would like to set both fields (zipcode and city).
I already attached an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior which gets called
after a selection in the autocomplete list, but it just gets the
zipcode/city currently set.
Since the zipcode-city relation is 1:n (e.g. Berlin has many zipcodes) I'm
wondering if there is a way to access the full selected value (and not only
the AbstractAutoCompleteTextRenderer.textvalue set).

Thanks for any help and tips!
Oliver