Hi all,
I swapped beta3 for beta4 and to my surprise all of my StringResourceModels
that have worked (even back to 1.2) suddenly dont work.  The toString() call
no longer returns the resource String. I dont see this in the release notes
so to say the least, this was a very frustrating find.

For example, this use to work:

public String getPageTitle()
{
   return new StringResourceModel("page.title", this, new
Model(this)).toString();
}

Now I have to say:

public String getPageTitle()
{
    StringResourceModel("page.title", this, new Model(this)).getString();
}

A subtle change that that took some time to finally track down... Why did
this change?  I believe the toString() is referenced in many docs.

chris